renegade health

renegade health
Kevin Rawks it!!!

Friday, September 14, 2012

To BE Vegan or Not to be TOO Vegan?

Choices... Choices... Choices!

Life is filled with so many choices. What we eat is just one of millions of choices we must face daily. When I am asked about my choices in culinary delight, one question is "How long have you been 'RAW'?" To which I respond, "I have never been cooked or else I could not be talking with you now." To be "cooked" one must be deceased!

I believe it is the choice of what we say and how we react in life that has the greatest impact on our outlook and therefore our health. Therefore conscious awareness of where our food supply comes from is second to how we view our choices.

More choices... coming soon! Check back in a moment...

No comments:

The BEST Blue Green Algae

The BEST Blue Green Algae
Straight from the source

Living Nutrition